Go to: www.yoururl.com/LearningPlatform
1. Give a course title
2. Describe course content.
3. Create course curriculum
The biggest title is the place for you to write your section name
– Here you can find 4 buttons: add lesson, add quiz, quick add lesson, quick add quiz.
- Add lesson is used to add existing lessons
- Add quiz: is used to add existing quizzes
- If you dont have any lesson and quiz availble to add, Quick add lesson and Quick add quiz are places for you to quickly create new lessions and quizzes. Please note that, those quickly created lessons and quizzes just have title, therefore the edit link on the right is used to add your lesson and quiz content
4. Course settings:
You can insert and adjust settings of your course. Clear explainations also are given below for your easier understanding.
5. Course assessment:
Currently, LearnPress plugin is supporting 2 types of assessment: using final quiz and no final quiz.
6. Course payment settings:
is used for commercial course where you sell your online courses. You can set your course free or not. If it is charged, price and commission should be set by the administrator as he reviews the course.
Quiz is a part of a course which is used to testing your student’s understanding of your course.
There are 2 ways to create a quiz:
1. Go to “Quizzes> “add new”
And here is the place for you to do the settings for your quiz:
2. Create a quiz by “Quick add quiz”. There is only a title by this way therefore you need to “edit” it to add more questions to your quiz.